Everyone knows that handpieces are an essential part of dentistry. However, if your handpieces are not properly cleaned and maintained, they will not give you the performance you desire.
Effects of Improper Maintenance
Some of the effects of improper handpiece maintenance are:
• Biomatter or “sludge” builds up on the gears of your handpiece
• After a few autoclave sessions, build up becomes cooked permanently onto the gears
• Break downs and expensive repairs
• Many companies that find biomatter build up inside handpieces will not honor warranties
• Biomatter can be passed from patient to patient
Proper Cleaning and Maintenance
When you properly clean and maintain your handpieces, biomatter and sludge buildup is prevented. This will ensure that your handpieces last for many years and provide the best level of performance possible, and you will save money on repairs.
Economical, efficient and time-saving.
It is able to ensure the cleaning and refueling of dental handpieces.
Three handpiceds can be cleaned and lubricated simultaneously keeping your hands clean.
The use of dental handpiece can improve the maintenance drive 40% of life.
It can clean and refuel three dental handpieces at the same time (two pc high speed and one pc low speed).
After finishing the cleaning and fuel injection, press “Air” button to remove the excess residual oil inside the dental handpieces.
Smart working mode aovid setting the oiling time every time.