As is known to all,water flosser plays an absolutely necessary role in more and more people’s life.Spontaneously,keeping your teeth clean and healthy isn’t the only important thing. Another matter of equal importance is keeping your water flosser clean and healthy as well. So today we’ll introduce some simple methods to keep your Water Flosser performing at its best.
Follow this guide to maximize the benefits your flosser will give you.
- Detach your device’s removable hoses and water reservoir. Pick its attachments right from the end. If yours is a countertop model, push on the black reservoir valve from the bottom to remove the black tank. Using a damp cloth, wipe the part that has the pump and motor, the electrical cord’s origin. Let it dry afterward. This part shouldn’t be put into water.
- Fill a bowl with a solution comprising equal amounts of white vinegar and hot or warm water. White vinegar is useful in obliterating hard stains and mineral deposits, snuffing out bacteria, eradicating mold and mild dew.
- Immerse the pick reservoir, hoses, and attachments into water and vinegar solution. It’s vital that all such parts are drenched into the prepared solution for at least one hour.
- Remove all parts that you had soaked from the solution and rinse them in tap water. Find a toothbrush and squeeze a little amount of liquid soap onto it. Now, scrub all parts, one by one. Clean them properly and rinse them thoroughly to wipe out all soap residues.
- You can now reassemble your unit by attaching all components correctly, and filling it with another solution of water and germ-fighting mouthwash. Turn on the device for the water and mouth-wash mixture to run through your unit and into a sink. Alternatively, you can run hydrogen peroxide through it.
Note: Hydrogen peroxide isn’t harmful to your teeth or mouth.
- Switch all the pick attachments to rinse them properly in a similar manner. This process will help rip out any remaining soap residue. You won’t experience any bad taste when using the flosser.
It’s essential that you repeat this cleaning process at least one time in a month. Follow the procedure more often if you make use of your device widely. For those residing in hard-water areas, you can soak the hoses and tips of your device in the vinegar more often.
Water flosser is really an useful tool for us to keep our teeth healthy,it’s our duty to clean it frequently just as our teeth,because some mineral deposits and other materials may collect in your water flosser,accompanied by the increase of using time.Meanwhile,doing in this way can allow for maximum effectiveness and desired results.Bear in your mind that a good,clean water flosser can bring you the healthy teeth,which would give you a more confident smile.